Play with Shane Kulman (The Open Nesters Episode 6)
Expert Interview – Shane Kulman
Tessa and Amir discuss gender roles and play. Enchantress Shane worked as a stripper working with men who were looking for opportunities to play. Now she provides counsel to both men and women through her creation, The Awkward Academy. She helps people leave behind the limitations that people have from what is imposed upon them during their childhood.
Shane says, “women were really left out of the play picture. There was nowhere for women to escape to except shopping and eating. Going through a transition to an Open Nest can be really exciting and really confronting.” When opening up a relationship to more than a one-on-one, people begin to ask “if I am not limited… what am I?” The Enchantress Shane further observes that once the kids are gone and the nest is open, there are a host of questions. And there is no template or manual to follow… “not even a movie about it.”
Tessa, Amir, and Shane explore the concepts of a power exchange, power dynamics and kink. Shane takes us through means of letting go, relaxing the body, relaxing the mind, releasing tension. A key phrase that Shane encourages her clients to use is, “right now I feel.”
Zoom – Internet Intimacy
Have you considered the possibilities of “adult” conversations on a Zoom meeting? What does a threesome look like on video?
It is a fascinating conversation that you will not want to miss.
Enchantress Shane Kulman
Enchantress Shane is a spiritual teacher, behaviorist, community leader, educator and guide for women and men who need support, coping skills and mindset shifts to life can be lived with more ease, empowerment and connection. She coaches women and men privately, in groups, at retreats, workshops and conferences. Shane knows that the masculine and feminine wounding that is part of this society’s programming, can be temporary and is passionate about supporting those that are willing to work with their shadows. She guides people to feel safe being seen in their intimacy, passions, and creativity. To reach out to Shane and her team email: SHANE KULMAN
Interview with Shane Kulman – Sexy Spirits
Resources for You
We want to provide you with support and many many resources for your own Open Nesting Journey. Our resource page has so much to offer as does our private discussion group on Facebook:
- ask to join and we’ll let you in
Your Resource This Week, A Course: Get Shit Done
This is for you if:
- You have many ideas and never seem to complete any of them
- There is ONE idea you know you could start with, and you’re open to sticking with it
- You have shiny object syndrome and focusing is NOT your friend
- You have trouble keeping the self-doubt monsters away
- You have “irrational” fears that feel REAL, so you find smart ways to mindfuck and not take risks, and end up procrastinating
- Have perfectionist running your show, so “she” waits for the perfect time, which never seems to come
- You know the importance of showing the fuck up, no matter what, and moving through resistance
- You like to play dress up